18.1.10

Feeling not so good... but not so bad, either.

My resting pulse rate right now is 95.. Standing up, it shot up to 125 and I had a big feeling of pressure in my head. My vision blurred for a few moments and I have started sweating. I am always scared to stand up, because there is the fear that I will faint. I have let people at Church (where I do most of my sitting, standing, and kneeling than anywhere else) that should I faint, just elevate my feet, and unless I'm out for more than 2 minutes, just leave me be. That like someone who has epilepsy, every seizure isn't a medical emergency, like with me, every fainting spell isn't an emergency.

I start back school tomorrow... Tuesday is my light day. I have only an organ lesson at noon. I have time for lunch afterwards (though I will be picking up St. Therese's Story of a Soul over my break) and then on to organ practice. I am not looking forward to all of the steps, but I will make sure that I have plenty of Gatorade in my system, and with me, and I will make sure that everything else (...ahem... hitting the corner) is taken care of.

I am hoping ardently that I will be able to manage this full load. I hope that I have scheduled all of my classes such that I will be able to not miss any (or too many) classes. I know that I can't shedule a POTS crash, but I am praying that if I'm going to have one, it will happen over my 4 day break.

No comments: