8.3.10

Radioactive eggs and ham...

I am going for an gastric emptying study tomorrow.  I suspect, and so does my GI, that I have gastroparesis.  Is it strange that I am somewhat excited about eating radioactive scrambled eggs tomorrow?  Or, perhaps I just have to latch on to something that is somewhat fascinating and funny to avoid the fear that can come along with being sick.  Besides, I do hope for a diagnosis, since, well, I do have the symptoms of gastroparesis, and if I know, and it's medically documented, then hopefully there is something I can do to treat the symptoms and better deal with them.

Since I have such an early appointment, I am heading off to bed to (hopefully) sleep.

2 comments:

em said...

radioactive eggs!!! good luck with your appointment. x

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.